The training wing of RAMS provides Corporate Accounting in computers to the students. The academy equips the students with first hand practical knowledge of compliance and accounting domain of the corporate world. It is effective in matching the industry need of job-trained accountants. The training fulfills the extensive need for accounting specialists with up to date and sound knowledge of the fundamentals.
- Computer application for Business transactions
- Basics of Corporate Accounting
- Service Tax
- Labor Laws and Payroll Management
Admission Process :
i. Minimum eligibility criteria
- Bcom/BBM/Any graduate with /without computer knowledge.
- Students pursuing their graduation with/without computer knowledge.
- Minimum 55% in the last academic record.
ii. Reasoning test + Accounts basics.