Training programs can have a major influence organizational behavior in two aspects. The first aspect is that training allows the employee to effectively perform job. As an employee’s abilities increases there is a high potential that the organization’s performance will increase. Therefore, training adoes have a positive relationship with organizational success. And what is even better is the fact that better trained and developed employees are more motivated. At RAMS, we are committed in providing tranining which help in brining productivity among employees.
1. Payroll processing and payroll management (2 day program)
- Introduction Payroll
- Structuring the pay – formula based structures
- PF / ESI / PT / Income Tax
- Effect of attendance on pay with examples.
- Insurance / Group insurance / Reimbursements ( medical , phone, petrol, food coupons and others) / Periodic Incentive / Advance and loans.
- Payslip generation and intimation.
- Statutory and leave reports
- Export to JV
2. Tax Deduction at Source and TDS management (1 day program)
- TDS provisions
- Hands on TDS e-Return generation process.
- Defaults and Correction Statement
- Intimations and notices under TDS
3. Excel for professionals ( 1 day program)
- Basics of spreadsheet and entering data in excel
- Formulas and functions
- Formatting worksheet
- Styles, page margins and different views, Creating Pivot tables, using Goal Seek, creating scenarios ,
- Data management
- Advanced management of excel
4. Tax planning – Basic strategies (for salaried individuals – 1 day program)
- Key Salary heads and how to restructure the salary to maximize IT benefits.
- Allowances – HRA, Transport allowance and Education allowance.
- Reimbursements – LTA, Medical reimbursements and Food coupons.
- Investments under Chapter VI A
- Other income and effect on tax savings.
- Advance Tax, Self Assessment Tax and IT filing.
- Refunds from IT department.